is comprised of training programs to invest in reinforcing a value-based system focused on culture and spiritual concepts.
Achieving prosperity and the well-being of our societies through taking advantage of the existing natural resources will lead to the development of
physical capital and economic prosperity.
Why TA'HEEL :
Lack of sustainable prosperity is often rooted in failure of values rather than technical or managerial failures.
We assist individuals from all segments of society pursue excellence and development as a lifestyle through techniques and strategies of local
empowerment, efficiently using culture values to shape attitudes and operations.
TA’HEEL programs consists of a series of projects targeting strategic groups:
1. JADARAT - Project for university students , entry and exit levels (ages 18-22)
2. MAHARAT 52 - 52 Skills Project (ages 18-35)
3. REYADAH - Leadership Project for young entrepreneurs (ages 14-30)
4. REYADYAT - Empowering young women (ages 18-40)
5. PRO-MAHARAT - Pro-skills for employees and employers (ages 30-60)